Abstracts & Full Paper Submissions
Please read the following rules and instuctions carefully:
All authors whose abstracts have been accepted, are invited to submit a Full Paper for their paper presentation (see Deadlines). All submitted papers will become eligible for the AESOP's 2017 Best Conference Paper competition (please check this box when filling in the Abstract Submission Form).
- Abstracts are submitted through the online submission platform.
- Before submitting an abstract you need to fill in the Abstract Registration Form (under “Abstracts Registration”).
- The person registering through the Abstract Registration Form will be the corresponding contact (only this person will have access to the “Create new abstract” option).
- In the Abstract Submission Form, you (corresponding contact) will need to fill in all the personal information fields regarding the first author, co-authors and the person who will present the paper at AESOP’s 2017 Congress (pending the paper’s acceptance).
- The maximum length of an abstract is 3500 characters with spaces.
- Each participant can present a maximum of two papers, which does not restrict additional participation in roundtable discussions.
- The title of the presentation will be added to the Congress programme only if the designated presenter has registered and paid the Congress registration fee (see Deadlines and Fees and Registration).
The authors of the abstracts are invited to submit their Full Paper before the established deadline. If submitted on time and accepted, your new planning approaches, ideas or methods will be included in AESOP’s 2017 Congress E-Book of Proceedings. This E-Book is designed to disseminate the contributions of the AESOP planning community and to foster the European Dimension of Planning. We strongly encourage and welcome your contribution.
Authors are asked to authorize the digital publication of their full papers submitted via the online submission form. Authors are not asked to transfer the copyright of their document. Therefore, they can use the document for any other publication outlet, if the new publisher would accept a paper previously included in digital proceedings. Those who opt not to have their Full Paper published online, are advised to bring printed copies to be distributed at the session.
AESOP’s 2017 Congress E-Book of Proceedings will be available online, on the Congress website, in the form of an electronic publication with an ISBN.
Cancelling a Full Paper submission